Videography, Photography, and Multimedia Specialist
Siemreap.net is seeking a videography, photography and multimedia specialist to join the team. Send your CV + portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org if the following requirements apply to you:
- Khmer national (based in Siem Reap)
- Bachelor degree in graphic design, media arts, visual communication, animation or a related discipline
- Excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of English (written + spoken)
- Ability to plan and take responsibility in your work
- Strong desire to learn
- Relevant experience in videography, photography and graphic design is a plus
- flexible attitude towards working hours, as evening / weekend shoots are possible
- Advanced understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop, Premiere, Lightroom, After Effects, Illustrator, InDesign
- Other relevant computer and internet skills are a must
- Experience in content creation for social media is a plus
- Experience in web publishing with WordPress is a plus
- Shoot and edit videos and photos
- Produce/edit quality video, photography, and multimedia content for a range of audiences and in clear, compelling, concise storytelling style.
- Plan, create and produce multimedia content and visual design elements – graphic design, digital design, video and photography.
- Work with team members to design fresh visual assets that utilize a variety of styles and approaches while staying in-brand.
- Work in studio and on location.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What we offer:
- Long term employment contract (after a 1-month trial)
- Competitive salary
- Both part-time and full-time positions available
Interested? Send you CV + portfolio to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch!