30 C
Siem Reap
Saturday, April 20, 2019

Reply To: Girl suffers electric shock at Golden Temple Hotel's swimming pool

Homepage Forum Siem Reap Forum Siem Reap in the News Girl suffers electric shock at Golden Temple Hotel's swimming pool Reply To: Girl suffers electric shock at Golden Temple Hotel's swimming pool

#1987

Siemreap.net
Keymaster

Thanks for sharing this story with us. True, time and time again faulty electric wiring causes fires and human suffering in Cambodia. It’s sad that there haven’t been any improvements in the last decade.