26 C
Siem Reap
Monday, September 23, 2019

Iphone7

Homepage Forum Classifieds Buy & Sell Iphone7

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

mrpeapod@yahoo.com
    Participant

Like many visitors to Siem Reap, I was a victim of crime.  While sleeping in a locked house with a gate, a thief picked the lock, entered the house, and stole our money, and multiple electronics.  Among those, My iphone was recently stolen and contained some pictures that are very meaningful to me. The pics weren’t backed up on the icloud. If an iPhone enters your life with the serial number F71SG3KJHG7K, I will gladly repurchase the phone if the pics are still on it. My email is mrpeapod@yahoo.com and name is Michael.  While I realize the odds of this happening are 0.01%, I have hope and want to leave no stone unturned.  Thanks.

Siemreap.net
    Keymaster

Very sorry to hear that! I sincerely hope that you will be able to retrieve your iPhone. I’m not a mac user myself, but i suppose that a feature like “find my iPhone” will not work without being logged in to iCloud?

If you are using a local SIM card, then i would recommend you to visit your mobile carrier as they should be able to retrieve your phone number and transfer it to a new SIM.

Good luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.