Siem Reap Hotels among the most loved accommodations in the world
- May 9, 2017 at 8:41 am #1788
According to the latest findings from booking website Hotels.com, Siem Reap has the second most Gold Award-winning hotels in the region. Hanoi wins the first place, while Tokyo takes the third spot, after Siem Reap. Hotels.com’s findings are based on an analysis of over 25 million real guest reviews. Worldwide, 2500 hotels across 87 countries received “Loved by Guests Awards 2017”, recognizing them as truly outstanding.
Siem Reap counts 10 awarded hotels, while Phnom Penh only counts 1 award winner. The highest rated hotel in Siem Reap is Shinta Mani Club with a guest review rating of 4.9 out of 5.
The full list is as follows:
- Shinta Mani Club – 4.9 / 5
- Diamond D’Angkor Boutique – 4.8 / 5
- Golden Temple Hotel – 4.8 / 5
- Park Hyatt Siem Reap – 4.8 / 5
- Shinta Mani Resort – 4.8 / 5
- The Privilege Floor by Borei Angkor – 4.8 / 5
- Saem Siem Reap Hotel – 4.7 / 5
- The Moon Boutique Hotel – 4.7 / 5
- Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa – 4.7 / 5
- Suorkear Boutique Hotel & Spa – 4.6 / 5
Shinta Mani Club, pictured above, is the best Siem Reap hotel according to guest reviews on the Hotels.com website.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.