Swimming pools in Siem Reap: the ultimate list!
January 18, 2017 at 5:48 am #1160
Are you living in Siem Reap and dying for a refreshing swim? Then this forum thread is for you! We will do our best to keep an up-to-date list of all hotels and other venues that allow locals and expats to use their swimming pools, either free of charge or at a small compensation.
March 28, 2017 at 1:48 am #1568
- Angkor Century Hotel – 8 usd a day, 50usd a month (swimming pool, gym, spa)
- Angkor Era Hotel – 7 usd (swimming pool, gym, spa)
- Bloom Garden Guesthouse – 5 usd (incl. 1 drink)
- Borei Angkor Resort & Spa – 10 usd a day or VIP membership card at 60 usd for 10 visits (swimming pool, gym, spa)
- Cockatoo Nature Resort – 5 usd
- Damrei Angkor Hotel – 5usd
- Dom Boutique Hotel – Free swimming!
- Eureka Villas – 5 usd (the value can be used to purchase food / drinks)
- Golden Gecko – Free swimming when you buy something from the menu
- Hotel 20th Street – Free swimming if you order drinks / food from the menu for min 5usd
- Kanel Restaurant – 5 usd (the value can be used to purchase food / drinks)
- Navutu Dreams Resort – 9+ usd (the value can be used to purchase food / drinks)
- Pool Party Hostel – Free swimming!
- Prince d’Angkor – 10usd (swimming pool, gym, sauna, jacuzzi)
- Rei Angkor Boutique Hotel – 5usd
- The Rose Apple Boutique B&B – Free swimming if you order drinks or food
- Sakmut Boutique Hotel – 10 usd (the value can be used to purchase food / drinks)
- Sokha Resort (Road 60) – 15 usd a day, 110 usd a month (swimming pool, gym, sauna, jacuzzi)
- Sokhalay Hotel – 9 usd (swimming pool, gym, sauna)
- Somadevi Angkor Resort (The old hotel along Sivatha Road) – 6 usd (incl. 1 cocktail)
- Somadevi Boutique Hotel (The new hotel at the back) – 8 usd
- Spring Palace Boutique Hotel – 7 usd (the value can be used to purchase food / drinks)
- Suon Angkor Boutique – 5usd (incl. 1 cocktail/beer/soft drink, 2 swimming pools: 1 chlorine water, 1 salt water)
Angkor Century Hotel is located on Sivatha Boulevard in the center of Siem Reap. The day rate here is 8usd a person, access to the swimming pool, gym and spa are included. The swimming pool is one of the biggest in Siem Reap and gets rarely busy.
The gym at Century Hotel is small, but air conditioned and has all the essential equipment.
Separate changing rooms for men / women with lockersApril 12, 2017 at 2:57 pm #1649
Somadevi Angkor Resort & Spa – swimming pool promotion: 6 usd a person, including 1 cocktail. This is the old Somadevi Hotel along Sivatha Boulevard.April 12, 2017 at 3:00 pm #1652
Dom Boutique Hotel offers free swimming to Siem Reap expats and locals!April 12, 2017 at 3:02 pm #1653
You can swim at Suon Angkor Boutique for 5usd a day (incl. 1 cocktail/beer/soft drink, 2 swimming pools: 1 chlorine water, 1 salt water).April 12, 2017 at 3:06 pm #1654
The 3 swimming pools at Navutu Dreams Resort are a popular choice among Siem Reap’s expat and locals to escape the heat!
A day of swimming will set you back 9 usd, but the value can be used to purchase food and/or drinks from the restaurant.April 18, 2017 at 3:40 am #1710
The swimming pool at Rei Angkor Boutique is located in a private area in front of the hotel. The pool is small but usually pretty quiet.April 18, 2017 at 7:38 am #1713
Damrei Angkor Hotel offers swimming for non guests at 5usd a person. The swimming pool is located on the first floor, which is accessible by elevator.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.