The Nature Discovery Center is a fun, interactive learning center for tourists and local visitors to learn about wildlife, nature and conservation in Cambodia.
Some of the features visitors can enjoy at the center:
- Dig up and assemble a mini t-rex to learn about the fossil record
- Assemble an incredible Cambodian insects puzzle box to learn about insect anatomy and ecosystem services
- Explore how to be a conservation biologist at the biofacts table
- Learn about Cambodia’s wildlife at the Ecosystems & Habitats Diorama Station
- Visit the Jungle Lab Classroom and Wildlife Cinema Film for a screening of our film ‘A Cambodian Nature Film’
- Explore the Orchid Garden and Small-scale Model Organic Farm
The Nature Discovery Center of Cambodia is located only 5 minutes by tuk-tuk from Pub Street, close to Kiri Boutique Hotel. Visits to the center take approximately 1 hour and are suitable for families and children, independent travelers and small groups.
Entry is free for local visitors and the suggested donation from tourists is $10 for adults, $6 for children (aged 6- 15), under 5’s free.