In the quiet pedestrian lane, named after the hotel, you find Rambutan Hotel & Resort – Siem Reap, two little oasis’s located next to each other at the east side of the Siem Reap River.
The Rambutan Hotel & Resort are just 5 minutes away from the old market, in the historical town center of Siem Reap. Both properties are built as small traditional Khmer villages have and have an own lush tropical garden, complete with a saltwater pool. The Hotel & Resort have their our own restaurant, bar, and spa. The main focus of the accommodation is comfort and privacy.
The Deluxe Terrace and Deluxe Rooftop Terrace rooms located at the Rambutan Resort. These rooms have their own private terrace, featuring an outdoor bathtub and a splash shower. The Balcony Villas at the Hotel wing are split over two levels offering a lot of space where guests can relax; both for living and sleeping. A stylish design coupled with some local culture, ranging from the contemporary artwork to the locally-made furniture and silk textiles which are in abundance.
Both Rambutan Hotel & Resort are hip, happening and gay-friendly, and run a social and eco-responsible business.
Got “stuck” in Siem Reap due to the new border limitations to fight Covid-19? Then don’t miss the special weekly rates at Rambutan!
Enjoy 15% Discount on Food & Beverages during your whole stay and a 10% discount on spa treatments. We also welcome outside guests to use our Pool & Restaurant with the same 15% Expat discount.
For the safety of our guests and team the following measures are being take at all our hotels:
- Sanitizing gels are available free to use at our reception’s desks and bar
- Surfaces, handrails and other items that are likely to be touched are regularly being cleaned with alcohol-based disinfectant
- Anti-Bacterial soaps are available in our public toilet near the pool and at the bar
- Housekeeping and Kitchen teams are wearing masks, wash their hands and use hand sanitizing gels on a regular base
- Also, Front Desk, Bar and the rest of our team washing their hands or using sanitizing gels on regular bases
- Temperatures of staff and guests will be taken on a regular base as soon as we have an infrared thermometer available
- Staff or guests who would show any cold or flu symptoms will be requested to see our doctor
For more information please contact email@example.com or call +855(0)11 355 534
Stay safe, stay at Rambutan!
Special discount on food and beverages. Expats living in Cambodia save 15% and Cambodian nationals get 30% off.
Enjoy cocktails for $3.5 instead of $5 during the daily happy hours from 5pm - 7pm at R-Bar and Restaurant.