Step into The Living Room, a chic and cozy Siem Reap oasis of culture that welcomes guests with read more
The Little Red Fox Espresso is an Australian-owned, Cambodian-managed cafe in the heart of Siem Reap’s Kandal Village precinct. Enjoy a coffee, martini espresso or a delectable cafe meal while enjoying music from the Golden Era of Cambodian rock & roll.The Little Red Fox Espresso was one of the first cafes in Siem Reap to take noticeable action towards lowering its daily carbon footprint and sharing the knowledge on how to go green and clean with our team and the community.
The Little Red Fox Espresso is proud to be:
More about The Little Red Fox Espresso:
- One of the first businesses to promote and support the use of commercial biodegradable waste bags in Cambodia.
- A café that offers free filtered water to all customers instead of having plastic bottles for sale.
- A cafe that actively uses bio-degradable bags from CLEANBODIA and biodegradable take away food containers. Also, they use green material bags for shopping to remove their plastic bag usage.
- One of the first businesses to promote and support the use of bamboo straws.
- The first in Siem Reap to build a community recycling point outside their café. This helps to minimize the shocking health effects and working conditions of those who have to separate all the trash daily.
- A café that recycles all of their green waste to community projects to create amazing compost.
- A café that continually educates their team on the benefits of recycling and the long-term effects of waste damage.
- Donate all of their used oil to NagaEarth to be then turned into Biofuel.
- An Active participation in Clean Up Temple Town.
With a large variety of brewing techniques complemented by a delicious foxy menu and a devoted and powerful ethos; its no wonder The Little Red Fox Espresso has quickly become one of our favourite spots in town. Don’t be surprised if you often hear “See you at the Fox”!