Fancy a 360 degree view of the Angkor temple complex?
Angkor Balloon is a tethered helium balloon which allows you to witness Angkor Wat from a bird’s eye-view and experience a breathtaking view of the temple’s surroundings.
From sunrise to sunset enjoy the views of Angkor Wat, Phnom Bakheng, and West Baray. In clear-sky conditions, you will even observe the Tonle Sap Lake and Phnom Khrom. Take amazing pictures and bring home memories that last a lifetime! The Angkor Balloon ascends to approximately 120m (394 feet) for a 10 to 15 minutes ride and can carry up to 30 passengers.
NO TEMPLE PASS NEEDED TO FLY THE ANGKOR BALLOON!
Fly the Angkor Balloon in Siem Reap
- Regular: US$15 per adult, US$7 per child below 12 years old, free for children below 6 years old.
- Sunrise: US$25 per adult and US$15 per child below 12 years old. Free for children below 6 years old.
- Special Local and Expat rates available upon proof of residency.
- Due to the weather conditions, the balloon might not operate all day long. Generally, it’s recommended to:
- Fly in the afternoon November to April
- Fly in the morning May to October
- Give them a call before you head out there, to check if the balloon is operating. You can reach them via 097 8965 834 or 092 765 386
- Or simply check the sky when you’re in the area. If see you the balloon, you’ll know they’re flying
If you are still not convinced that a flight with Angkor Balloon is a must on your Siem Reap itinerary, read these raving reviews on Tripadvisor.
More about Angkor Balloon
Contact Angkor Balloon directly through the contact form below: