30 C
Siem Reab, Cambodia
Monday, August 21, 2017

Recommending a tuktuk driver for tours

Home Forum Siem Reap Forum General Questions & Information Recommending a tuktuk driver for tours

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

alfree
    Participant

Mr. P has been our tour guide and tuktuk driver for the past 3 days in Siem Reap. As a former tour guide he speaks really good English (better than our hotel receptionist), knows a lot of fun facts that he shares regularly and is a joy to hang out with.

He also offers very reasonable rates for tours to places beyond Angkor Watt, far cheaper than booking a tour, and ferry’s you in his tuktuk, serving as a tour guide and with plentiful supplies of chilled water and napkins. He also lent me his sunglasses which I have unfortuantely forgotten to return.

He says that he sold his phone awhile back because he needed to raise money for his son’s hospital bills, but if you need a tour guide and a tuktuk who will not scam you (remember that he does of course need to make a profit), you can find him parked outside hard rock cafe near pub street.

Having met many tuktuk drivers in siam reap, he has been by far the most pleasant and reasonable, hope I will find more people to support him!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.